The Public Engagement with Research team are running a series of ten free sessions aimed at University of Sheffield staff and postgraduates.
The fifth session is on Wednesday 26 June, 2–4pm in the John Carr Design Suite. This session will cover:
- how to cost a public engagement event
- keeping within your budget
- costs incurred from external venues
- using the University Research Management System (URMS)
- the Higher Education Innovation Fund (HEIF).
Speakers for this masterclass are Professor Vanessa Toulmin and colleagues from Research and Innovation Services.
The events are quite informal and there is time set aside for networking.Find out more and book a place