Newly available this week:
Endnote web is fully integrated with ResearcherID, so you can build, manage and share your ResearcherID publication lists with colleagues.
New look, new tools for author promotion and collaboration:
The latest enhancements to ResearcherID boost online collaboration and help you build a more robust profile.
- Integration with Endnote web allows you to build, manage and share your ResearcherID publication lists with your colleagues.
- To more clearly identify a collaborator by verifying affiliation, use the address field when searching Web of Science/Knowledge from ResearcherID.
- Manage your work with publication lists; two additional publication lists have been added for all users.
- A new tool will show you which articles have already been added to your publication list when you're searching Web of Science/Knowledge.
- Over 30 more reference types are supported for import through the RIS file upload feature.
- Link out to full text articles or materials hosted on other sites; up to 3 URLs can be added per publciation in an author's profile.